Aging skin 30 years that women are afraid to face. But no one can resist this natural law. So is there any way to reverse the signs of aging after the age of 30?
- What is retinol? Retinol’s effectiveness in treating acne and anti-aging
- Skin aging: Causes, signs and effective anti-aging skin
At the same age, why are some people suddenly young and others are remarkably old. There are many factors that affect the beauty of your skin that you might not expect. Find out what causes aging and how to combat skin aging for 30s for both men and women.
Causes of skin aging at age 30
Sunlight is the leading agent of skin problems such as pigmentation, freckles, aging. UV rays destroy skin structure and take away water from the skin. At the same time, they also stimulate the production of melanin to create dark pigments on the surface of the skin to make the face skin getting older.
The older we get, the slower the formation of collagen, elastin and new cells, the less we can compensate for lost collagen and elastin. This causes loose, loose, wrinkled skin.
Drinking a lot of alcohol and carbonated beverages causes the skin to dry out and lose its elasticity. At the same time, they also interfere with the formation of collagen and elastin.
In addition, a diet lacking in nutrients will be a major cause of skin aging at the age of 30.
Prolonged sleep deprivation affects the metabolism, leaving the skin not provided with adequate nutrition and water.
How to anti-aging face 30 years old
Drink enough water
Water is essential for our bodies, it plays an important role for health and beauty. Drinking enough water is always recommended for everyone. In case you want to maintain youthful skin, too.
Adults are encouraged to drink 2 liters of water daily.
Get enough sleep
During sleep, the body produces a hormone that promotes metabolism that provides the best nourishment for the skin. At the same time during sleep all your face muscles are completely relaxed, to reduce the lack of wrinkles and stress.
Keep your spirits up
Stress causes a lot of problems for the skin. So keeping a happy spirit is the secret of beauty care for many women. This is a long-standing secret of Japanese women that have been applied for a long time.
Skin care with a mask
Not only is the fruit rich in nutrients, bananas are also used extensively in skin care. Below are instructions for making masks for dry skin.
- 1 ripe banana
- Puree a ripe banana until smooth.
- Apply banana on the skin in a thin layer, massage and leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse face with cool water. Use moisturizer right after.
- Use this mask 2-3 times a week, preferably in the evening to avoid the sun.
Chicken egg mask
- 1 egg white
- 2 drops of fresh lemon
- 2 drops of rose water (distilled from rose petals)
- ½ teaspoon orange juice
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- Beat the egg in a bowl, beat the whites and yolks together until frothy.
- Add lemon juice, orange juice, olive oil, rose water in a predetermined proportion and stir well.
- After preparing your face clean, apply the mixture to the skin and leave for about 30 minutes then rinse.
- Do it 2-3 times a week and feel the obvious changes in your skin. This mask is suitable for normal and combination skin. If you have sensitive skin, you can skip lemons because they can cause minor irritation.
- 10 ground almonds
- Soak almonds in warm water to soften and expand them. Then pureed with a blender to get a smooth dough.
- Wash your face, exfoliate if needed, and pat dry.
- Apply almond mask to the skin and massage for about 3 minutes, then leave on the skin for another 20 minutes then rinse.
- Do this 2-3 times a week in the evening to improve the signs of aging.
Green tea mask
- Green tea
- Mix green tea powder and honey in the right proportions to make a thick paste.
- Prepare a clean face and apply a thin layer to the skin. Massage gently to allow skin to absorb nutrients quickly.
- Wash your face and apply moisturizer.
- Repeat the procedure 2-3 times per week. Remember to use full sunscreen so that your skin doesn’t get caught in the sun. At the same time this mask is more suitable for oily skin because green tea has an alkaline effect, tightens pores.
It is not difficult to implement anti-aging methods at the age of 30, just need you persevere in the right way, the results you get will be very worthy. You will find that children 5-10 years of age are not difficult at all.