Nuts have always been one of the foods recommended by nutritionists because the amino acids and minerals in them are both very good and safe for health.
Not only contains good protein or sugar ingredients, but also these nuts are very easy to use and easy to incorporate into your meals.
You can easily grind or simply use ripe seeds picked from the tree without any processing.
In this article, we will learn about a wonderful nut that has many health benefits and is very easy to buy at supermarkets or reputable e-commerce floors share.
What is chia seeds? Are many people told each other about great benefits for health and skin?
Is this also a better ingredient for weight loss than oats? Now AZTopList invite you to refer to this article together!
What are Chia Seeds?
Chia seeds, also known as Salvia, are foods that contain many rare nutrients in the food world, especially micronutrients that we can hardly supplement with supplements such as High-quality protein but does not contain cholesterol;
Minerals (Phosphorus, Calcium, Iron, ..); Fiber 3.5 times more Fiber than oats; Omega-3-6-9 (8 times more than salmon); Antioxidants are on par with Blueberries, ..
Chia seeds are grown naturally because insects do not like vegetable oils so they do not support the plant in the pollination process so that farmers do not need to use pesticides or chemicals when taking care. ensure safety.
In appearance, chia seeds look like sesame seeds or é seeds, however, through research, scientists have confirmed, chia seeds have much greater nutritional value than these two seeds.
You can view more: Top Benefits Of Chia Seeds – Chia seed drinks for weight loss
14 amazing uses of chia seeds!
1. Good for pregnant women and children
Because folate is rich in the neural tube and brain-related nutrients of the fetus, folate is recommended to be given insufficient supply before pregnancy and during the first trimester of pregnancy.
In addition, black CHIA seeds are rich in Omega3, Fe, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, and Vitamin A which are micronutrients that the daily needs of pregnant women are very high.
Due to being rich in folate, Omega3 (DHA; EPA; Linoleic acid) are essential nutrients involved in the formation and development of the brain and nervous system of the fetus and children.
It is rare to find foods with high levels of both of these important micronutrients at the same time
There is also the benefit of milk to help mothers after giving birth to have enough milk to provide for babies.
2. Avoid obesity, and lose weight
Chia seed can absorb up to 16 times its weight of water, thus creating a feeling of fullness, helping you absorb fewer calories throughout the day.
Many people do not go hungry for half a day after drinking 1 glass of water mixed with 1 teaspoon of chia seeds.
So, those who want to lose weight just drink 1 cup of chia seeds before eating rice, they will eat less and soon will achieve the desired results.
In addition, there is a lot of fibre, so it can limit excess fat to limit obesity.
Read more: How to drink chia seeds for fast weight loss?
3. Beauty skin and hair
CHIA seed contains a source of Omega 6 ALA, high antioxidants and high protein, all of which are very important for beautiful skin.
Many studies have shown that dietary intake of antioxidants can slow down the ageing process of the body.
Hair and nails are mostly made up of protein and the human body uses protein to build and repair tissues, so we need a relatively large amount of protein.
Because the body does not store protein, it is important to add protein in the diet and CHIA, America is a very large source of natural protein containing 20% protein per serving.
4. Good for the digestive system
- Natural CHIA seed contains 37% fibre with 80% insoluble fibre and 20% soluble which promotes gut health including regulating digestive function.
- Thanks to a lot of fibre, chia seeds are easy to digest and absorb. It helps the bowel function easier, removes cholesterol stuck to the intestinal wall and thus supports gut health, reduces the risk of intestinal diseases, including colon cancer, and is also anti-inflammatory. constipation disease.
- In addition, due to the high amount of fibre, it will usually help to clear the exhausted substances as well as toxins out of the body to keep the body healthy.
5. Limit diabetes
Eating chia seeds is less sweet and will help stabilize the body’s sugar level, making it ideal for people with diabetes.
Preliminary experiments have shown that CHIA seeds, when mixed with water, can grow 12 times larger and form a soft gel layer due to the soluble fibre.
Thanks to the gel layer, the sugar in the stomach is absorbed more slowly and evenly, so the low glycemic index value helps to avoid diabetes.
And also thanks to the gel, the metabolism of sugar is more regulated, helping to better treat diabetes and avoid obesity and lead to diabetes.
6. Very good for the nervous system and brain
Due to providing a very high level of Omega 3 close to the daily requirement of Omega 3, it is very good for regenerating the nervous system as well as the brain.
And especially needed for babies and pregnant mothers because Omega 3 is a constituent component of the nervous system.
7. Daily Vitamin and Mineral Supplement for the body
Due to the supply of many vitamins and minerals, it is important to ensure that the body protects the body daily.
Therefore, it can help the body to restore health after a period of work, losing the necessary amount of vitamins, producing free radicals that affect the body.
8. Slow down oxidation
Omega 3 ALA combines with antioxidants and proteins in Chia seed to help slow down the ageing process of the human body.
Black CHIA seed helps to clear out all toxins in the body and leaves you with a healthy body and beautiful skin.
The amount of antioxidants in 100g of CHIA seed provides an amount of ORAC 7 times the body’s need, making the body less ageing.
Provides a lot of calcium so it is possible to prevent osteoporosis, especially in the elderly, the low amount of estrogen hormone leads to an imbalance in the regulation of calcium in the blood and in the bones, leading to osteoporosis.
In addition, it also provides a large amount of Calcium for pregnant and lactating mothers as well as for babies in the body formation stage that needs a quantity of calcium to build body frames such as bones, teeth…
10. Good for the heart
Black CHIA seed has 20% Omega 3 which is an essential fatty acid needed for maintaining healthy body function.
Omega 3 is considered an essential fatty acid because the body cannot synthesize this acid, so we need to include it in the daily diet.
Omega 3 found in CHIA seeds is an extremely important substance for heart health and research results show that Omega 3 is beneficial in helping to reduce cholesterol, maintain cardiovascular function and reduce the risk of heart diseases.
In addition, it also works to prevent blood clots to help blood circulation circulate more, avoiding atherosclerosis as well as stroke.
11. Increase energy
Black chia seeds provide the body with a long-lasting amount of energy.
The majority of people using chia seeds are athletes, they use chia seeds to enhance body endurance and support the joint movement as well as muscle repair.
Due to the relatively high amount of protein, black CHIA seeds increase the amount of Kcal in the daily diet.
12. Good for athletes
- Sprouts provide a large number of minerals very good for athletes after a period of exercise will lose a lot of electrolytes.
13. Provide protein for the body
- Provides significant amounts of protein for vegetarians, is a good source of protein
- It is a source of protein and a considerable amount of energy for those who have a habit of eating erratically, who rarely eat breakfast or drink a lot …
- Because it is a good source of protein, it can make muscles become stronger and stronger.
- Sufficient supply of essential amino acids for the body. Essential amino acids are amino acids that the body cannot synthesize but needs to provide from food.
14. Good for vegetarians
- By using chia seeds while you cook, you can ensure your family receives valuable essential Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Due to providing a lot of Iron, Calcium is good for vegetarians because they do not use meat or seafood … or in plant foods that do not provide enough of these essential micronutrients.
- Besides providing significant protein for vegetarians, there is always a lack of protein supply for the body.
5 Side Effects of Chia Seeds | If You Eat Chia Seeds Everyday
What are you waiting for without adding chia seeds daily for optimal health?
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “chia seeds side effects”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!