Your skin begins to appear signs of blistering, a red, rough, itchy, itchy feeling when looking and touching. At the same time on the skin appear thin, deep cracks, sometimes bleeding.
How terrible! Your face is less sharp, your skin is dark, you look old, and lack of vitality.
The above reasons make you have to find out right away, the factors that make the skin dry, like the weather is too hot or too cold. You often use warm water a lot or stay long in an air-conditioned environment.
Poor nutrition, dehydrated you drink and as you age, your skin will lose the sebum that is responsible for maintaining the skin’s necessary moisture.
In addition, skin exposed to chemicals found in improper soaps, cleansers, and cleansers can also dry out the skin. Every day, you do not moisturize your facial skin with safe and effective ingredients from nature.
Now, you know more about the basics of treating, caring for, and protecting the skin. In particular, the method of using the strange face moisturizing is an extremely important period applied by thousands of millions of women.
Because, the outstanding advantages of using strange faces from easy-to-find fruits, vegetables, and herbs are available in all families, while saving maximum costs, extremely safe, ensuring effectiveness after only time. short time.
You do not need to buy cosmetics, go to the spa, but just persistently apply a moisturizing strange face from nature to give your skin smooth, soft, shiny, bright white, youthful.
Great, excellent, wonderful! So what are the specific ingredients, how is the formula to create a beauty skincare face?
Right now, AZTopList invites you to refer to the following useful content, based on the scientific basis that has proven the beauty and treatment effect of the natural moisturizing face of dry skin.
Consulted by experienced dermatologists, sharing advice to use regularly every day to get healthy and beautiful skin that attracts all the eyes that many people desire.
The banana mask moisturizes the skin
Using banana correctly will help bring great skin: soft, smooth, free of acne, and as smooth as a baby’s. Bananas contain many vitamins and minerals that are essential for the skin.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 teaspoons of unsweetened yogurt
- Crush a banana and add sugar-free milk to mix for a smooth, creamy mixture.
- Wash your face with cleanser and dry. Apply the mask to the skin and relax for 20 minutes.
- Rinse face with cool water and use moisturizer if desired.
Moisturizes dry naturally with almond oil
- Put the almond oil in the palm of your hand and rub it hot. Apply to face, gently pat and massage in circular motions for about 3 minutes.
- Rinse face with cool water.
How to moisturize facial skin from nature with papaya
- Crush the papaya into a smooth shape and apply it to cleansed skin. Leave the mask on the skin for about 20 minutes then rinse with water.
- You can also combine papaya with honey or sugar-free yogurt to increase its moisturizing and skincare benefits.
Coconut oil mask
Coconut oil contains many fats, thus helping to limit drainage as well as create a protective layer for the skin. In addition, coconut oil also contains antibacterial and vitamin ingredients to help treat acne, dark spots, and shallow wrinkles.
Moisturizing dry natural skin weekly will improve skin in the short term you also surprise.
- Ripe bananas
- Coconut oil
How to moisturize facial skin from nature with coconut oil
- Ripe bananas are peeled and pureed in a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to the banana and mix well for a moisturizing facial mask.
- Clean your face, then apply a thin layer mask and rest for about 30 minutes and rinse.
- Dry the skin and apply extra moisturizer at night.
Chicken egg mask
If the egg whites have an oil-alkaline, pore-tightening effect, the egg yolk is famous for its moisturizing properties, suitable for dry skin.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Some vitamin E pills
- Separate the eggshell and take the egg yolks into a bowl. Beat the egg yolks.
- Add olive oil, honey, vitamins to the egg yolks, and stir well.
- Clean face, use a brush and sweep mask all over the face. Do a massage for about 3 minutes to allow the nutrients to penetrate deeper.
- Wash your face after about 20 minutes. It is best done in the evening.
Potato skincare mask
Potatoes are tubers containing more vitamin C than oranges, helping the collagen synthesis of the skin as well as improving skin elasticity. Besides, potatoes also contain a lot of water, so using potatoes to moisturize the face is the most appropriate.
- 1 potato
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Steps to be followed:
- Potatoes bring the juice. Then mix with honey, eggs, and lemon juice. If you have sensitive skin, the lemon juice can be reduced.
- After cleansing the skin completely, apply the mixture to your skin, and let it sit for about 30 minutes before rinsing off your face.
One note that when using lemons to take care of your skin, you should pay attention to sun protection because lemon will make your skin more susceptible to sun exposure.
Moisturize dry natural skin with butter
- Peel off the peeled butter. Mash the meat well and smooth.
- Apply the avocado mask to your skin and wait 20-30 minutes, then rinse your face.
- You will immediately feel smoother and brighter skin.
Moisturize the skin with cucumber
- Rinse the cucumber, cut into thin round slices.
- After preparing a clean face, apply cucumber all over the face and wait about 30 minutes.
- Peel off the mask and rinse off your face. Do this 2-3 times is enough.
Moisturize your face with apple cider vinegar
Simply dilute apple cider vinegar with clean water in a 1: 1 ratio then apply to the skin and leave for about 5 minutes and then rinse. You only need to do this 2 times a week for smooth, glowing skin.
How to moisturize the skin with aloe vera
- Wash the aloe vera leaves, peel off the green skin to get the inner flesh. Be sure to take a deep scrub to completely remove any plastic that could cause itchiness in your skin.
- Puree the aloe vera meat and extract the clear gel. Store this gel in the refrigerator and use it gradually.
- Every time you take care of your skin, take an appropriate amount, and apply evenly to your face, rinse after about 20 minutes.
Note when moisturizing facial skin from nature
Although the natural way of moisturizing facial skin is quite safe and effective, many people still do not achieve satisfactory results. This may be because you made a few mistakes. Therefore, the following points should be noted:
- If you have sensitive skin or a history of allergies to the ingredients to be used, the mask should be applied to the wrist skin for about 30 minutes to see a reaction before applying it to the face.
- It should only be done 2-3 times per week, overuse will backfire and cause skin irritation.
- The use of sunscreen is essential for sun protection. At the same time, it is better to apply a mask at night.
- Do not leave the mask on the face for too long will clog pores and reverse the absorption of dirt.
- Only make a mask for each use because natural ingredients do not last long (even in the refrigerator compartment).
With natural facial moisturizers, your skin will be cared for in the best way without worrying about side effects. You can use it for a long time so this is the healthiest beauty trend you can become friends with right now.
Homemade face pack for dry skin, dull skin,anti-aging l Homemade Face Pack for Glowing Skin
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “Homemade moisturizing face mask for dry skin”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!