According to statistics at the dermatology hospital and the big sapa, there are countless women, especially at the age of 30 years and older, who come to examine and treat melasma, darkening is increasing dramatically today.
Because there are countless reasons that make your skin appear dark spots, freckles spots scattered all over the face around the forehead, nose, chin.
Melasma is caused by a sudden increase in melanin pigmentation, hormonal changes, especially in pregnant or postpartum women, taking oral contraceptives, and patients with endocrine diseases. Thyroid.
In addition, there are other causes such as inadequate diet, lack of nutrients, exposing the skin to more sunlight or using cosmetics containing Lead, Corticoid, and Mercury … dark spots with freckles.
So the secret to how to treat freckled skin pigmentation is a hot topic that people are interested in. Because pigmentation not only affects the aesthetics but also causes psychological instability, lack of confidence when communicating with the community.
To help you save time and minimize costs as possible in the treatment of melasma. An experienced, dedicated team of AZTopList staff and dermatologists provide in-depth knowledge based on reliable science that will help you have smooth, shiny, youthful, and beautiful skin.
Please read carefully the article below and remember to patiently follow the instructions to see more miraculous melasma treatment recipes with easy-to-find natural ingredients that are suitable for all skin types.
Surely, after only a few weeks, you will see a marked improvement in the skin, erase long-term melasma, hard-to-treat bruises.
1. Clean facial skin properly
This is the first step in 10 simple ways to take care of skin pigmentation, freckles at home every day. This important starting point will help you repel a series of causes of acne, pigmentation, freckles on the skin such as bacteria, dirt, dust …
For perfect skin, you should never underestimate the makeup removal step. Not only work to completely remove makeup on the skin, but makeup remover products also help wash off the oil secreted by the skin’s oily glands.
1. Determine the right skin type to choose the right makeup remover
- If you have oily or combination skin, you should remove make-up with foam or oil-based products.
- If you have dry skin, use cream, wax, or milk makeup removers.
2. Carry out the makeup remover
- Step 1 – Remove eye makeup, lips: Wet cotton with a makeup remover, gently wipe the eyes and lips, and use a cotton swab soaked in makeup remover to clean the corner of the eye.
- Step 2 – Remove facial make-up: Apply another cotton pad to absorb the solution and wipe along the bridge of the nose, then gently wipe the rest of the face. You can fold the cotton or flip the cotton face to continue to thoroughly wipe the hidden, difficult to clean parts such as the wings of the nose, the area under the lips …
Wash your face
Washing your face with a cleanser helps to clean the skin, limit the risk of acne, tighten pores and balance moisture. Dermatologists recommend that we wash your face regularly 2-3 times a day to keep your face clear and healthy.
In order for the cleanser to maximize its use, you need to choose a product that is suitable for your skin’s properties, safe, gentle and able to wash away all dirt without losing your natural oils. of skin, eg oily skin – acne suitable for a gel cleanser, dry skin suitable for cream cleanser, sensitive skin is not suitable for granular cleanser.
In particular, you should not use a foaming cleanser that contains sulphate. Because this is a component of synthetic detergents. When combined with water, they create oil foaming and emulsifying agents, capable of destroying the protective barrier of the face, causing itchy skin to reddish or produce more oily oils.
Use rose water
N Convention roses (toner) have moisturizing effects, water balance, as well as the amount of oil lost after cleansing. The ingredients of this cosmetic product can remove any stubborn debris hidden deep in the skin. In addition, rose water can also tighten pores, prevent acne, maintain a stable pH and give the skin a smooth, fresh beauty. You should use rose water in the morning – evening, right after washing your face (because if it is long, the skin will dry).
2. Exfoliate regularly
If not removed regularly, dead cells will make skin dull, dull, lack of vitality, and impede the absorption of nutrients from skincare products. According to beauty experts, regular exfoliation 2-3 times/week helps to remove the remaining horny layer on the skin, unclog pores, delay aging as well as promote cells. newly formed and developed. Here are some safe, effective home exfoliating tips that you can apply:
- Sugar and banana: Crush 1 banana, mix with a little sugar, apply the mixture on your face and massage for 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Sugar and coconut oil: Mix sugar and coconut oil in the ratio of 1: 1 to make a paste, apply to the skin and massage gently for about 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Salt and olive oil: Mix 3 teaspoons salt and 2 teaspoons olive oil, apply on face, massage for about 10 minutes and then rinse.
- Honey and turmeric powder: Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder to create a paste, then apply on the face and massage gently for 5 minutes, finally rinse with cool water.
3. Avoid exposure to the sun
Sunlight is the number one “enemy” of melasma and freckles. The sun can cause free radicals, deep damage inside the skin, darkening the skin, rapid aging, even leading to the risk of skin cancer. Therefore, women need to limit sun exposure by:
- Choose a sunscreen with an SPF over 30.
- Always apply sunscreen thoroughly 30 minutes before going outside.
- Limit sun exposure to 10 – 15 hours.
- Actively shield from the effects of the sun with a mask, hat, gloves, shirt – pants, especially, you should prioritize clothing with a UV rating above 40.
4. Moisturize facial skin
When we wash our face, we accidentally wash away the natural oils on the surface of the skin, making the skin more sensitive to antigens and allergens, leading to irritation and premature aging. Therefore, the fact that you actively moisturize your face by drinking plenty of water, using moisturizer, masking natural essence … will form a protective oil layer, contributing to compensate for the necessary moisture. Skin is more shiny, smooth.
5. Provide essential nutrients for face skin
To get smooth, bright skin, women cannot ignore the diet. This is one of the most important ways to take care of melasma, freckles at home. This helps to strengthen the body’s resistance, strengthen the skin’s protective barrier against pathogens, and aid in cell repair and regeneration.
Nourished from within
Readers can provide nutrients from within by directly adding foods rich in vitamins and minerals such as grains, yogurt, green vegetables, and fruits … This rich source of nutrients helps. The body balances hormones, prevent the aging process, maintains healthy, rosy skin.
More energy from outside
The replenishment of energy from outside by applying natural masks or using skincare cosmetics has the effect of moisturizing, blurring dark spots, pigmentation, freckles and making the skin bright and smooth. However, this method is only used to support, unable to eradicate melasma, freckles.
6. Eliminate toxins to the skin of the face
Discharge of toxins (detox) is the removal of heavy metals and toxins from the body. “Toxic” here means the agents harmful to the body in general and the skin in particular. Every day, our facial skin is attacked by dust, air pollution, even chemicals and heavy metals from chemical products – cosmetics.
These toxins will accumulate over time, leading to capillary blockage, inflammation, itching, pimples, thereby making the skin dark, wrinkled, sagging and premature aging. To nurture and care for the skin from deep inside, women can detox themselves at home in 3 simple ways:
Sauna is a detoxification method that uses the heat of boiling water to help the skin expand pores, remove sebum, dirt and toxins, thereby promoting collagen production, bringing a rosy beauty. Fresh, skin tone.
With just a small pot of boiling water and some familiar natural herbs, you will enjoy moments of real peace and relaxation after a long busy day. Women can steam at home with lemongrass, lemon, rose, chamomile, jasmine, mint leaf, perilla leaf, green tea … or your favourite essential oils.
Every night, we often go to bed after applying many layers of creams, oils, serums, and masks. However, from time to time, you should be confident to leave your bare face and comfortably sleep without using any additional cosmetics. This is the time when your face is really rested.
Wear a detox mask
Detox masks (detox masks) are one of the new skincare products that are interested in women. Currently, there are many different types of detox masks on the market, meeting the diverse beauty needs of women. However, before choosing to use any of these products, you need to do your research carefully and talk to your doctor carefully if you feel it is necessary.
7. Use skincare cosmetics properly
Using the right cosmetics, the right way is one of the most effective ways to take care of skin pigmentation, freckles at home. Because if you use it wrong, your facial skin will become sensitive, vulnerable, even premature aging. Therefore, in the process of using cosmetics, you must be extremely cautious, follow the instructions for use and consult an expert. You can refer to the following tips:
- Determine the exact skin type of yourself to find the right cosmetics, it is best to talk to a specialist.
- Learn carefully the origin of cosmetics, only buy reputable, quality, clear products.
- Absolutely do not believe a word of mouth introduction or handcrafted and homemade products that have not been tested on quality.
- Want to know if a certain cosmetic is suitable for the skin or not, women just need to take a small amount to apply on the forearm area. After a while, if there are no irritation or side effects, you can choose to buy this product.
- Carefully review the manufacturing date and expiration date before purchasing.
- Store cosmetics in a dry, clean place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Cover tightly after use.
- Priority should be given to products extracted from natural ingredients.
8. Apply natural masks
Natural masking is a favourite way to take care of skin pigmentation, freckles at home, and is favoured by both men and women. You can rest assured about the safety and effectiveness of this method. Not only cleansing the skin, but the natural mask also has the effect of moisturizing, providing nutrients, nourishing cells from deep inside and supporting the treatment of dark spots, pigmentation, freckles extremely effective.
Turmeric, honey and yogurt face masks
Turmeric powder is used to remove dark spots, pigmentation, freckles, treat all kinds of acne and heal wounds. A turmeric, honey and yogurt face mask will assist in removing darker skin areas, while at the same time restoring smooth, elastic skin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of fresh milk without sugar.
- Mix the ingredients well to make a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture to your face for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
As one of the cheap, easy-to-find foods, cucumber helps to cool down, reduce dark circles, moisturize and regenerate the skin, remove acne …
- Puree 1 cucumber.
- Apply to cleansed face.
- Relax for 20-30 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
Sugar-free yogurt mask
The lactic acid in sugar-free yogurt has the ability to remove dead cells, purify the skin, help reduce dark spots, pigmentation and freckles, improve the smoothness of the skin extremely effectively.
- Wash your face with warm water and dry.
- Apply sugar-free yogurt to your face.
- Massage gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Relax for another 10-15 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
Aloe and olive mask
With abundant mineral and amino acids content, aloe vera has the ability to reduce roughness, hydrate, soothe irritated skin, restore the skin barrier, and quickly fade brown spots. Meanwhile, olive oil contains many fatty acids, which are used to moisturize, repair the damage, regenerate cells, anti-aging and minimize the effects of sunlight.
- Rinse, peel off 1 branch of aloe vera and scrape off the transparent gel layer.
- Mix the aloe vera gel well with a little olive oil.
- Apply the mixture directly to the skin of your face.
- Relax for 10 – 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with clean water.
Vitamin E mask
Vitamin E has the ability to heal wounds, remove free radicals, prevent the spread of pigmentation and freckles, and support the treatment of skin diseases and boost the immune system.
- Prepare 1 vitamin E capsule.
- Wash your face clean and dry with a cotton towel.
- Cut the capsule and take out vitamin E essence.
- Apply 1 thin layer of vitamin E to the face, massage gently for 5 minutes.
- Relax for 10 – 15 minutes.
- No need to rinse.
9. Reasonable living and resting
Lack of scientific living habits is one of the leading causes of psychological stress and fatigue. Over time, this will cause many health problems, including acne, dark spots, dark spots, and freckles. Therefore, you need to build a healthy lifestyle. This is the golden key to a happy, healthy and happy life.
- Eat-in moderation, add nutritious foods such as whole grains, vegetables, fruits, milk and dairy products to your daily diet, and limit spicy, hot, fatty and oily foods. fat.
- Think positively, maintain optimism, comfort, take time to take care of yourself: reading, listening to music, meditating, writing, travelling…
- Stay away from cigarettes, alcohol, carbonated soft drinks, drugs, stimulants.
- Drink plenty of water, fruit juices or herbal teas.
- Pay attention to work and rest properly, avoid labour force, too much.
- Sleep on time (before 12 o’clock at night), get enough sleep (8 hours average).
- Restrict the use of electronic devices such as phones, laptops, televisions …
- Increase sports exercise.
10. Limit makeup
Dermatologists reveal that too much makeup can cause some serious health problems (as the body absorbs large amounts of harmful chemicals). Here are some of the dangers of over-makeup that you must be aware of:
- Clog pores
- Facial abrasion
- Acne formation
- Causes allergies, eye infections
- Lead to dermatitis, skin aging
If you have to wear makeup, women should make up simply and gently, and give priority to cosmetics that have good oil control capabilities. At the end of the day, you need to remove makeup carefully so that your skin is clean and clear.
Want to find out the most effective and appropriate way to care for skin pigmentation, freckles, women need to determine the correct cause of this condition. Besides, you must be persistent in complying with the above 10 tips to achieve satisfactory results. In addition, you can combine the use of a number of other natural products to enhance the therapeutic effect.
How To Remove Freckles Permanently in 7 Day |Get Fair Skin| In Urdu/Hindi
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “how to remove freckles permanently”, and bring some small value to you.
Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!