According to statistics from major hospitals and many pharmacies, the problem of rapidly growing hair loss is the most common condition, occurring in both men and women of all ages.
There are thousands of causes of hair loss, such as inherited from family members, grandparents, baldness and side effects of medications or changes in hormonal imbalances, circulation. bad blood decreased thyroid function and some diabetes, skin lupus …
In addition, a poor diet that lacks vitamin b5 + biotin or you often straighten your hair with toxic chemicals that cause severe hair loss are also factors that cause hair loss.
Because of the above reasons, the hottest topic is being interested in countless people to find a cure for hair loss to ensure safety and quickly stimulate hair growth again.
To eliminate the troubles people often encounter such as hair loss sticking behind the shirt, bald scalp, obvious facial flaws make your headache, anxiety, lose confidence when self private communication with the opposite, affected work.
Right now, AZTopList ‘s staff and experienced doctors will provide valuable and valuable information to help you save time and effort in finding a cure for hair loss.
More specifically, you minimize costs in the process of preventing hair loss. The secret is extremely simple that many people have been using every day and bring results surprisingly quickly.
They use easy-to-find natural ingredients available around them, to help improve hair growth, make hair firmer, stronger, and shinier, and end long-term hair loss.
So specifically, experience and synthesize the safe, effective miracle formulas, how to treat hair loss? Attention should be paid during use to maximize effect after only a few weeks.
Read the article below and remember to persistently follow the correct sequence of steps to be able to restore and take care of beautiful healthy hair every day in your own home.
1. How to treat hair loss with coconut oil
Coconut oil is rich in natural medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA), a special type of fatty acid that has strong antibacterial properties. In particular, lauric acid, a natural acid found in breast milk, enhances the health of cells. This is also the reason why this coconut oil home hair loss treatment is effective in preventing the loss of protein in the hair, helping to prevent hair loss effectively.
The structural properties of coconut oil allow it to penetrate deeper into the hair more easily than other oils. So, you can quickly see the benefits of this home hair loss treatment very quickly after using it.
Recipe to treat hair loss coconut oil
• Fresh virgin coconut oil: You apply an amount of about 10 – 15 ml of coconut oil directly to the scalp and hair and massage gently for the essence in the coconut oil to absorb evenly. After applying, let it sit for about 30 minutes, then rinse with shampoo and warm water. You can observe a noticeable reduction in hair loss and also much smoother after 2 weeks of using fresh coconut oil.
• Coconut oil combined with lemon: You add 10ml of coconut oil and mix with 1/2 lemon juice to create a mixture that rubs evenly on your hair. Similarly, you also let it incubate for about 30 minutes and then wash thoroughly with shampoo and warm water. This home-based hair loss treatment should be done 2-3 times per week to help keep hair strong and reduce breakage.
• Coconut oil with olive oil: In this recipe, mix the two oils together in a 1: 1 ratio, then apply the mixture to your hair and massage gently. You use your hand to gently massage the scalp for about 10 minutes, then let incubate for 30 minutes then rinse with warm water.
2. How to treat hair loss with guava leaves
Guava leaves have analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties that are helpful in enhancing scalp health and treating many causes of hair loss. Guava leaves are also rich in Vitamin B and Vitamin C, which help nourish healthy hair follicles.
Guava leaves also contain lycopene that helps to protect the scalp and hair under the influence of ultraviolet rays and promotes hair growth faster. The home remedy for hair loss with guava leaves will help reduce the amount of hair loss and give you healthy, shiny hair.
The formula for hair loss treatment with guava leaves
• Drink guava leaf tea: Choose a few guava leaves that are neither too old nor too young and wash them thoroughly. You can take the leaves cut into small pieces or leave the leaves intact and dry. When drinking, use this dried guava leaves mixed with green tea to drink as a remedy for hair shake at home.
• Wash your hair with guava leaves: According to this natural hair loss treatment, prepare a handful of fresh guava leaves, wash them and put in a pot to boil 1l of clean water then let cool. You use this water to wash your hair about 3-4 times per week for the most effective hair loss reduction effect.
• Guava leaf incubation: You also prepare fresh, not deep guava leaves and wash and crush them, then use your hands to apply this substance to your hair and scalp. Remember to gently massage with your hands and incubate your hair for about 20 minutes then rinse with clean water.
3. How to treat hair loss with grapefruit peel
You can often throw the grapefruit peel away, but this is a very good hair care ingredient you should not ignore. Grapefruit peel also contains fibre, nutrients from phytochemicals (phytochemicals) and vitamin C that have effective antioxidant effects. These active ingredients will form a natural barrier that protects hair and scalp from the harmful effects of sunlight and pollution, dirt, and helps hair grow thicker and stronger.
Grapefruit also contains abundant amounts of vitamin B1 and flavonoids, which help improve blood circulation to the scalp. Hair follicles survive by eating nutrients and oxygen in the blood, so if blood circulation is regulated, the hair will grow evenly and reduce breakage significantly.
Hair loss treatment with grapefruit peel
• Wash your hair with fresh pomelo peel: You take 300g of fresh pomelo peel and wash off the dust. Then, put in a pot of boiling water for 5 minutes and then pour into a brass, let cool. You wash your hair with shampoo as usual, then wipe it dry, then rinse with grapefruit peel water, no need to rinse with water.
• Wash your hair with grapefruit peel and lemongrass: You take about 5 – 6 crushed lemongrass branches and then put in a pot and cook with grapefruit juice as above recipe. Then, you also pour into the brass, let it cool down and then use it to rinse your hair after washing your hair as usual. Remember to gently massage the scalp and hair to let the nutrients penetrate deeply.
You can learn more: 3 ways to cook shampoo pomelo peel to help you dispel worries about hair loss
4. How to treat hair loss with aloe vera
This natural remedy for hair loss works thanks to the main ingredient in aloe vera, choline salicylate, an anti-inflammatory agent. This essence is especially effective in reducing irritation and fighting inflammation. Aloe vera also contains chondroitin sulphate which can heal scalp damage and enhance blood circulation, healthy hair and reduce breakage.
Another ingredient in aloe vera is choline, a natural nutrient with excellent moisturizing properties. This will reduce itchy and inflamed scalp.
The formula for aloe vera hair loss treatment
• Incubate your hair with fresh aloe vera: First, you wash the aloe vera, then use a knife to separate the aloe vera gel, then gently smooth over the hair. Leave the aloe vera on your head for 30 minutes until the gel dries, then rinse it off with water.
• Iron hair with aloe vera and honey: The essences in honey combine with aloe vera to help moisturize hair and keep hair healthy. You also wash the aloe vera, use a knife to separate the gel inside and put it in a blender to puree the right amount of honey. Use this mixture to gently massage into hair and leave for 30 minutes then rinse hair thoroughly with warm water.
• Incubate hair with aloe vera and table salt: You separate the aloe vera gel and mix with a sufficient amount of table salt, then apply evenly on your hair. Pay attention to apply the mixture carefully on the scalp areas that are bald due to excessive hair loss. You massage your hair for 5 minutes, let it sit for about 30 minutes, then rinse with water.
5. How to treat hair loss with garlic
This is also a natural home remedy for hair loss you should not ignore. Garlic has antibacterial properties, helping to destroy bacteria that damage the scalp, inhibiting hair growth. Raw garlic is also rich in vitamin C which is good for enhancing hair health, stimulating the production of collagen that nourishes hair.
The selenium content in garlic also helps to increase blood circulation to maximize hair nourishment, while at the same time helping to remove dead cells and limit hair loss. In addition, garlic also soothes the scalp and limits the appearance of dandruff.
Recipe to treat hair loss with garlic
• Garlic to treat hair loss: According to this natural hair loss treatment, you take a peeled garlic bulb and then puree it until it has a gelatinous substance. Apply garlic on the scalp that has a lot of hair loss, leave for about 1 hour and then rinse with clean water.
• Garlic combine olive oil and eggs: You also take garlic and puree, mix with egg yolk and 1 tablespoon olive oil to make a hair-incubation mixture. You apply the mixture evenly on your hair, let it sit for about 30 minutes, then rinse your hair with water.
How to treat hair loss at home if you stick to it, you will see effective hair loss reduction and stronger hair loss. Don’t forget to eat enough nutrients to nourish your hair from the inside and pay attention to taking care of your hair to keep it healthy!
100% GUARANTEED How To STOP HAIR LOSS NATURALLY & REGROW HAIR FASTER Without MEDICINES | Men & Women
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “how to stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally”, and bring some small value to you.
Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!