Large pores are always one of the “problem” problems of most women. Therefore, how to tighten pores effectively and quickly is what concerns women.
The condition of large pores not only makes skin prone to acne but also directly affects the aesthetics of the face. Along with that skin aging condition, many women feel inferior to their appearance. Therefore, lightening pores become more important than ever.
However, before learning about how to tighten pores, let’s learn about principles of operation as well as the causes of enlarged pores to offer appropriate treatment. ! Now, AZToplist invite you to refer to this article together!
What is pore?
Pilosebaceous units are known as the “bridge” between the body and the environment. It contains hair follicles and sebaceous glands that help to balance the moisture needed for the skin.
On the body, there are countless pores. If the face area alone has up to 20,000 pores, this hair type is present at birth and cannot be changed in any way.
The role of pores is to excrete sweat and sebum secretion. If sweating helps regulate body temperature and body detoxification, sebum secretion helps smooth skin and protect the skin from environmental effects.
However, due to many factors, pores are often enlarged, affecting aesthetics. However, if you take care of your skin properly, the surface of your skin will become smooth, and the pores will look smaller.
What causes pores to enlarge
There are many causes of enlarged pores, but the main ones are:
The first reason to mention is genetic factors, and if your family members have large pores, you may also be inherited. In the case of genetically enlarged pores, it is very difficult to tighten. You can only improve this condition by scientific skincare.
Age is also one of the causes that directly affect the size of pores. The older you get, the smaller the production of collagen and elastin, the skin begins to lose elasticity, sagging skin, and enlarged pores.
Skincare the wrong way
Improper skincare will cause serious skin problems, including large pores. For those who regularly use cosmetics, if not removing makeup properly will cause clogging, making pores bigger and bigger.
Compared to normal skin types, oily skin often faces many skin problems. When the amount of oil is secreted too much, the pores will have to overwork, which will lead to enlarged pores. That is why oily people often come with large pores.
Surely everyone knows that the sun has a great impact on our skin, right? If you are exposed to direct sunlight, your skin will not only have large pores but also reduce its collagen, elastin, and moisture levels.
12 simple and effective ways to tighten pores
Always keep your face clean.
Not only people with large pores, with anyone skincare, is considered the most important step. Want to own a smooth skin, stretch the ball first you should keep pores always airy, clean. In particular, those who unfortunately own oily, oily skin, if cleansed skin improperly, will create conditions for pores to be “dilated”.
Therefore, to tighten pores, first, keep your face clean and clear. If you often wear makeup, don’t forget to remove your makeup, then clean your skin twice a day with an appropriate cleanser. Can use additional toner to clean skin deep from the inside.
Tighten pores with cucumber
If you are a follower of natural beauty, certainly no stranger to cucumber. With the main ingredient of water, cucumber brings many great benefits for health and skin. Apply the following 2 ways to tighten pores with cucumber will make you surprised.
- First, prepare fresh cucumbers, then put in the refrigerator compartment for 3 hours.
- Once the melon has cooled, cut the cucumbers into very thin and even pieces.
- Next, wash your face thoroughly and then apply cucumber over the entire face, lying down for 10 minutes to soak nutrients into the skin.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry with a soft cotton towel. Perform 2-3 times a week to get the best effect.
- In addition to tightening the upper pores, you can also use cucumber juice.
- Then, mix the cucumber juice with lemon juice, then pour it into the ice tray and place in the freezer compartment of the refrigerator.
- When the mixture has frozen into ice, remove a thin towel, and apply it to your face in a circular motion for 10 minutes and then wash with water.
- You only need to do it twice a week; you will see the pores are clearly tight.
Mask tightens pores with yogurt.
To anyone, yogurt is always a favorite food. In particular, using unsweetened yogurt to beautify the skin may not be strange to you anymore. Yogurt contains lactic acid and probiotic bacteria that help tighten pores, reduce dark pigmentation, and give your skin a radiant pink complexion.
- Prepare yogurt without sugar, then apply to your face in combination with a gentle massage so that the nutrients penetrate deeply into the skin.
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
- Just persistently apply 2 times a week, you will feel the change of skin.
Shrink pores with green tea
Green tea water is not only good for the body, but it also provides extremely effective beauty. The antibacterial properties in green tea will help eliminate bacteria, prevent the formation of acne. In particular, green tea also has the ability to combat skin aging and tighten pores extremely well.
- Prepare a pinch of fresh green tea leaves, then rinse and put in the pot to boil.
- Once cooled, strain the water and place it in a tray and store it in the freezer of the refrigerator.
- When you see the stone is frozen, you just need to put in a thin towel, rub gently on the skin, focusing mainly on the area with large pores.
- After 10 minutes, stop and rinse with clean water again. This way, you should only apply 1-2 times, not too abusive.
Use ice to tighten pores.
Similar to the above ice packs, but the method is much simpler. While nothing complicated, using ice is considered one of the simplest and most effective ways to tighten pores.
- With the way to tighten pores with ice, you just need to use a soft towel, apply ice to gently apply on the face.
- Concentrate on areas with large pores, done within 10 minutes.
- Note that for people with sensitive skin, you should rest after 15 seconds to prevent skin redness.
Tighten pores with fresh lemon
In natural beauty ingredients, lemon is considered a “panacea” to help solve many skin problems. Besides the benefits of acne, dark skin, and whitening treatment, lemon also helps tighten pores very well. Thanks to the enzyme found in lemons, it helps to cleanse the skin, helping to unclog pores and gradually shrink.
- Mix 1 tbsp of lemon juice with ½ teaspoon of clean water and 1 tbsp of cucumber juice. Stir to create a homogeneous mixture.
- Wash your face and hands, and then apply the mixture on your face with a gentle massage.
- Hold for 10-15 minutes then rinse with clean water.
Shrink pores with papaya
In papaya contains many valuable sources of nutrients such as vitamins A, C, B1, B2, the acid causing enzymes, calcium, potassium … Therefore, if you want to own bright, smooth skin, you should definitely not ignore the type—this fruit. In particular, it would be remiss if not to mention the tightening of pores that papaya brings.
- Prepare a sufficient amount of ripe papaya, then puree.
- Clean your face with water and cleanser and apply a papaya mixture on your face.
- This will not only tighten pores but also gently remove old dead skin cells, leaving room for new skin cells.
Egg white mask
In egg whites, there is an ingredient called lysozyme, and it has the ability to kill bacteria to help the skin always in a clear, clean condition. Because the skin is always cleansed of mucus, tightening pores, this mask can completely prevent the formation and development of pimples.
- First of all, gently separate the yolks and whites into different bowls.
- In this recipe, we just use the egg white, beat it well, and mix with lemon juice.
- Apply on face, apply gently in a circular motion. When the mask is dry, rinse with clean water.
The mask tightens pores thanks to the honey
Honey has long been an ingredient for great health and beauty effects. With effective antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, baby will quickly remove the dirt, bacteria hidden deep under the skin. Thanks to its bactericidal effect, this mask helps tighten pores very well.
- Prepare honey, sugar, and lemon in a certain proportion. Next, mix all the ingredients together to make a thick, smooth mixture.
- Similar to the ways to narrow the upper pores, you also apply to your face, when the mask is dry, rinse with clean water.
- Just do it twice a week; you will feel the difference of skin.
Lemon mask combined with a ripe pineapple.
Both lemons and pineapples are fruits that contain abundant amounts of natural enzymes. Besides, the acidity in lemon helps exfoliate and whiten skin extremely effectively. The combination of these two ingredients together will create a pore-shrinking complex quickly after a few uses.
- Both pineapple and lemon juice, you go to squeeze the juice.
- Next, mix the two juices together to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Then gently apply a cotton ball to the face, especially the area with large pores.
- The final step is to rinse with clean water and apply rose water.
Use banana peels to shrink pores.
Never leave unused yellow banana peels after eating bananas. Because bananas contain papain, bromelain, and other acids, they help to eliminate blemishes on the face. If you know how to use, banana skin can completely end the condition of the large pores you are experiencing.
- The bananas are gone, keep them and scrape off the white powder inside.
- Once you’ve collected a sufficient amount, grind them out, adding a little honey to make the mixture easier to apply to your skin.
- Apply on face, gently massage so that the fine essences in the mixture are absorbed into the skin.
- Wait 10 to 15 minutes and then wash again with clean water.
- It should be done about two times per week for best results.
Shrink pores with rose water
The last way to tighten the pores we would recommend is using rose water. This is one of the most important facial treatments, especially for those with large pores.
The use of rose water after the facial cleansing process will significantly improve the condition of pores.
The reason rose water can tighten pores is due to the ability to balance the PH level on the face skin. You should choose a rose water suit skin properties so as not to irritate the skin.
The steps are quite simple, after cleansing your face, put a sufficient amount of rose water on the palm. Next, pat on the face, gently massages and apply lotion.
Some important notes you need to know.
Besides the ways to tighten pores that we shared above, to bring the best effect, you should note some of the following issues.
- Never forget to remove make-up, never leave makeup on overnight. It will cause clogged pores, leading to enlarged pores, even pimples.
- When choosing cosmetics, avoid buying products that cause dry skin or cleansers containing soap and detergents. The dry skin can lead to oily skin production, from which also pores “bulge”.
- For those who are suffering from acne, you should treat acne as soon as possible. It will prevent pores from being swollen and enlarged.
- Do not use acne peeling pads because, during the process of peeling, acne will cause acne to suddenly pop up, leading to pore stretching and serious skin damage.
- Say no to products advertised as astringent, as most likely, the contents contain alcohol or silicone that are harmful to the skin. It is best to look for natural masks to ensure safety for the skin.
- Supplementing collagen will help the skin become plumper and smoother than it looks. It not only helps to shrink pores but also fades the signs of skin aging extremely well.
- In addition, you should also set a reasonable diet and living. Green vegetables, fruits rich in vitamin C, and low-fat foods should be added to your daily diet.
Above are some ways to tighten pores to bring great effects and high efficiency that you should apply. Hopefully, with the share of Deptuoi30 will help you quickly own smooth skin and full of vitality.
If you want to use a cream that tightens pores, see the following tips.
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “how to tighten pores at home”, and bring some small value to you. Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!