Surely the majority of women like to wear sexy short skirts, showing off long legs with a shoulder-length shirt or a cup of the chest, revealing their slender bare shoulders.
However, the above desires to have perfect beauty, the confidence to shine have been prevented, blown away by dark, dry flaky skin plus scars or acne spreading all over the body.
The common problems of ugly crocodile skin that people often encounter due to many reasons such as local conditions, sunburns, habitat, hormonal imbalance, diet and unscientific activities …
They not only greatly affect the appearance but also make psychological anxiety, boredom bring many troubles in life such as school, work and love breakdown.
Because skin-related diseases on the body cause many serious consequences, you need to find yourself a safe, effective and economical solution to take care of your body, especially using natural ingredients. are the most popular today.
Women can easily buy or find familiar foods, herbs, and fruits in the kitchen of every family, but they have countless wonderful effects on health and beauty.
According to research scientist analysis, ingredients in the food source are extremely rich, providing adequate nutrients such as fibre, calcium, abundant vitamins, essential minerals for the body.
More specifically, the use of natural ingredients is a miraculous secret to help women own smooth, bright, youthful, healthy and beautiful skin.
However, there are still some skincare cases that encounter many basic mistakes such as improper mixing, indiscriminate ingredients or bathing with natural ingredients too many times to cause skin peeling. peeling skin, allergies.
To help women take good care of themselves, get more useful information about body care and save time, reduce costs in the process of searching for holistic beauty.
A team of AZTtopLis staff and experienced dermatologists provide, share, consult with in-depth knowledge on all issues surrounding hot topics, natural treatments and body care right here home.
Now invite you to refer to the article below and remember to patiently follow the instructions! Ensure that after only a few weeks, the sisters will be surprised by the optimal nourished and restored skin.
1. White bath with red bean powder
Red bean powder is not only a cooling product, reducing cholesterol levels for the body, but also many women use to whiten the skin. Red beans are rich in fibre, iron, antioxidants and especially vitamins such as C, E, B1 … Apply or whiten bath with red bean powder to both help exfoliate dead cells and aid in preventing aging, treating melasma. , dark, tighten pores to brighten smooth skin.
How to make red bean flour
- Prepare 1 kg of red beans, blender, glass jar
- Wash the red beans, remove the broken, flat seeds, drain
- Put the beans in the pan and cook, stirring, when cooked, turn off the heat to cool
- Put the beans in the blender, grind them smoothly and evenly, it is best to choose a special blender to grind the seeds
- Put the powder in a glass jar with a lid to store.
How to white bath with red bean powder
Method 1: Use red beans and lemon
- Prepare 1 lemon, 2 teaspoons of honey, red bean powder, and fresh milk without sugar
- Mix the ingredients well
- Wash your body and apply the mixture on your body, leave for 10-15 minutes and then shower with shower gel
Method 2: Use red beans with fresh milk
- Prepare lemon juice, unsweetened fresh milk, and red bean paste
- Mix the ingredients well, stir well, you can replace lemon juice with fresh orange
- Wash your body with water, apply the mixture and massage, leave for 10-15 minutes then shower with water.
2. White bath with orange and sea salt
Everyone knows that fresh oranges are especially rich in vitamins, which are good for the skin, and can change the skin tone if used persistently. Not only that, oranges are also rich in thiamin, folate, phenolics, carotenoids, vitamin A, and vitamin C that work to clean pores, support the treatment of blemishes, acne, and nourish white skin from deep inside.
Oranges also help prevent aging, promote the body to produce collagen. Fresh oranges combined with sea salt have both an exfoliating and nourishing effect, stimulating the skin change process to naturally brighten the skin.
- Ingredients: 1 small bowl of sea salt, 1 orange
- Washed oranges, peeled, pureed, mixed with sea salt
- Apply the mixture evenly over the body for 15 – 20 minutes
- Gently massage all over the body, showering with water.
3. Use coconut oil to whiten bath
Coconut oil has the effect of lengthening eyelashes, making hair healthy, moisturizing, and whitening skin safely and effectively. The reason coconut oil can help whiten skin is that it contains a lot of lauric acids, which works to soothe and heal bruises, preventing the skin from forming harmful bacteria and fungi. In particular, coconut oil is rich in vitamin E and minerals, making the skin white, soft, and firm.
Method 1: Use coconut oil and lemon juice
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white sugar, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix the ingredients well, clean the skin and apply coconut oil on the body
- Massage gently for 10-15 minutes and then shower with warm water.
Method 2: Use coconut oil and unsweetened yogurt
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1 jar of unsweetened yogurt
- Mix the ingredients well, apply the mixture evenly to the skin
- Massage gently for 10-15 minutes and then shower with cool water.
4. Whiten skin with coffee grounds
Using coffee grounds is also a natural white bath at home that is popular with many women. In coffee grounds contains a large amount of caffeine, the main effect of this substance is to stimulate the growth of skin cells.
In addition, coffee grounds also contain antioxidants vitamins and minerals, can aid in exfoliating, blurring dark spots. When combined with other ingredients such as fresh milk, coconut oil, and honey, it both nourishes the skin from deep inside and creates a protective layer on the outside to help smooth and healthy skin.
Method 1: Use coffee grounds and fresh milk
- Prepare some pure coffee grounds or grounds, 100 ml of fresh milk
- Mix the prepared mixture well, bathe your skin, exfoliate, and apply the mixture evenly on the skin
- Massage gently for 15 minutes, shower with warm water.
Method 2: Use coffee grounds with fresh orange juice
- Prepare 1 cup of coffee grounds, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, and a little orange juice
- Mix the ingredients well, doing the same thing as bathing with coffee grounds and yogurt.
5. Natural whitening bath with rice bran
Rice bran not only can make the skin smooth but also brightens the whole body. Because it contains many vitamins E, B1, B2, B and fulvic acids, phytic acids, rice bran has the ability to exfoliate, regenerate and control skin pigmentation, remove sebum on the skin to help brighten skin. . You can use rice bran powder or rice bran water to bring remarkable effect in natural whitening baths.
Method 1: Use rice bran flour
- Prepare 1 bowl of rice bran, 200ml of unsweetened fresh milk, a little honey or orange juice, mix well
- Remove dead skin cells, apply the prepared mixture, gently massage for 2 – 3 minutes, keep it for 15 – 20 minutes and then shower with warm water,
Method 2: Use rice bran water to nourish your skin
- Prepare ⅓ bowl of warm water, 2-3 tablespoons of rice bran, 50ml of fresh milk without sugar
- Mix the ingredients well, use a clean cloth to filter the water
- Apply this water all over the body, leave for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
6. Use white bath oatmeal
Oatmeal also cures many vitamins E, B vitamins, fibre, and amino acids that exfoliate the skin, provide moisture, prevent aging, and whiten skin. Oatmeal has gentle properties and is suitable for both acne-prone and sensitive skin. Normally, to increase the efficiency of white oatmeal baths are often used in combination with red bean powder, rice bran.
- Prepare red bean powder, rice bran, oatmeal each ⅓ cup, 1 jar of unsweetened yogurt, 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil
- Mix the prepared mixture into a thick paste
- Rinse through the body to apply the mixture to the skin, massage and leave for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
7. White bath with green tea powder
Green tea is rich in antioxidants, contains vitamin C, vitamin B to help limit acne, whiten the skin from the inside, provide nutrients for healthy skin. Not only that, green tea contains EGCG, a plant-derived nutrient of epigallocatechin gallate, capable of absorbing tannin, anti-oxidant, antibacterial, and removing black pigmentation in the body, thereby helping to effectively nourish the skin.
Method 1: Use green tea with yogurt without sugar
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 3 teaspoons of green tea powder, 3 teaspoons of honey, 1 jar of unsweetened yogurt
- Mix the prepared ingredients into a thick paste
- Rinse body with warm water, apply the mixture evenly over the whole body, massage evenly
- Leave on for 15 – 20 minutes, rinse with warm water or shower gel
- Perform regular 2-3 times/week to see results.
Method 2: Use green tea, rice bran and honey
- Raw materials: honey, green tea powder, rice bran
- Mix the ingredients well, rinse your body with warm water
- Apply the mixture to the whole body, massage gently
- After 15-20 minutes, take a shower with cool water.
8. White bath with aloe vera
Aloe vera or aloe works very well in preventing acne and fighting to age. Aloe vera gel contains lots of water and nutrients to provide moisture, restore wrinkled, rough, lifeless skin while maintaining smooth, shiny skin. Not only that, aloe vera is also rich in vitamin A, B vitamins and mineral ions to help disinfect, clean sebum, regenerate new skin cells, prevent pigmentation, improve skin darkening to help brighten skin. course.
Method 1: Use aloe vera with water to wash the rice
- Take fresh aloe vera and wash, remove the skin, take the crushed meat mixed with water to wash the rice in the ratio of 1: 1
- Rinse the whole body with warm water and apply the prepared mixture to the skin, massage for 15 – 20 minutes, rinse with warm water or shower gel.
Method 2: Use pure aloe vera
- Peeled fresh aloe vera, crush the meat to obtain juice
- Rinse your entire body with warm water to allow pores to expand
- Apply the juice to the skin, massage for 15-20 minutes, shower with clean water.
9. Natural whitening bath with beer
Beer is fermented from barley, contains a lot of vitamin E and vitamin B. Therefore, using beer not only helps to lift tone and moisturize the skin but also can balance the pH of the skin, inhibiting the forming acne-causing bacteria, preventing dark spots due to the presence of a small amount of lactic acid during fermentation.
Option 1: Use beer and fresh milk
- Ingredients 30ml fresh milk, ½ can of beer, a few drops of an olive oil in
- Mix the ingredients well, take a short bath with warm water
- Apply the mixture to the skin, massage for 15-20 minutes, rinse with cool water.
Method 2: Use beer and eggs
- Ingredients ½ can of beer, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 egg white
- Mix the mixture well, rinse with warm water
- Apply the mixture to your skin, massage gently, then rinse with cool water or shower gel
- Persistently perform 2-3 times/week to see the effect.
10. White bath with tomato
Like the products mentioned above, tomatoes are also rich in vitamin E and minerals, very good for the skin. In particular, tomatoes contain substances that makeup vitamin A such as betacarotene, lycopene, which have antioxidant properties, prevent sun exposure, and prevent UV rays. Using tomatoes will help maintain the health of skin cells, thereby helping to keep the facial skin smooth, ensuring good elasticity.
Method 1: Use tomatoes with honey
- Prepare 1-2 tomatoes, 2-3 teaspoons of honey
- Wash tomatoes, puree mixed with honey
- Rinse your body with warm water, apply the mixture evenly to the skin
- Massage for 15 – 20 minutes, shower with water
- Do it 1-2 times/week to see positive skin changes.
Method 2: Use tomatoes, yogurt without sugar, fresh lemon
- Prepare 2 tomatoes, ½ fresh lemon, 1 box of unsweetened yogurt
- Put the prepared mixture in a blender
- Take a bath with warm water or a steam bath for enlarged pores
- Apply the mixture evenly to the skin, massage for 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
11. White bath with olive oil
Olive oil is rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, can support skin regeneration, prevent the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays, nourish and restore the skin from deep inside. In olive oil, it also contains antioxidants and saturated fats that help moisturize the skin and prevent aging, making the skin firmer.
Method 1: Use olive oil and yogurt
- Ingredients: 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 box of unsweetened yogurt
- Yoghurt in the freezer for 10 minutes, then take out, add the olive oil and mix well
- Bathe with warm water, apply the joint mixture to the whole body, massage gently for 10-15 minutes
- Re-shower with cool water, consistently apply 1-2 times/week.
Method 2 : Use olive oil and lemon
- Ingredients: 1 fresh lemon, 1 cucumber, 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon squeezed water, cucumber puree mixed with olive oil
- Take a shower with warm water, apply the mixture on your body, massage for 10-15 minutes then shower with cool water.
Method 3: Use olive oil with shower gel
- Every time you shower, use a few drops of olive oil mixed with shower gel
- Apply the mixture to the whole body, massage for 5-10 minutes and then shower with cool water
- Persistently perform once a day, after 1-2 months will see a positive change.
12. How to white bath with pearl powder
MSG has long been known for its whitening effects, protecting the skin from the effects of external factors. Not only that but also pearl powder helps increase elasticity, prevent aging, maintain the smoothness of the skin.
Method 1: Use rice bran, olive oil and pearl powder
- Ingredients: teaspoon olive oil, teaspoon pearl powder, 1 small bowl of rice bran
- Mix the ingredients together, add a little water and stir well
- Take a short bath with warm water, apply the mixture to your body and massage for 20 minutes
- Take a shower with cool water, do it 1-2 times/week.
Method 2: Use pearl powder with seaweed powder
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon seaweed powder, 2 teaspoons of pearl powder, 30ml of unsweetened fresh milk
- Mix the ingredients well, take a short bath with warm water, apply the mixture to the skin
- Massage gently, relax for 15 – 20 minutes and then shower with warm water.
13. White bath with perilla leaves
Perilla leaves contain vitamins A, B, C and many nutrients that are good for the skin. Work to prevent the synthesis of melanin pigmentation on the skin to help prevent dark spots, help improve freckles, dark spots, dark spots. From there, it helps restore sunburned skin, nourishes white, pink skin radiant from deep within.
Method 1: Use perilla leaf juice
- Take 1 little fresh or dried perilla leaves, wash them, boil with water for 10 minutes
- Mix with water to warm, bathe, soak, massage the whole body for 20 minutes
- Take a shower with clean water, persistently apply 2-3 times/week.
Method 2: Steam perilla leaves
- Wash perilla leaves, wormwood, or oregano, put in a pot to boil for 10 minutes
- When the water boils, turn off the heat, cover with a large towel to steam the whole body
- Take a shower with cool water to tighten pores
- Persistently perform 1-2 times/week, after a few months will see results.
14. How to naturally whiten the whole body with yogurt
Using whitening bath yogurt is a simple, easy-to-do natural body whitening method that saves a lot of money. In yogurt contains lactic acid and many minerals such as zinc, calcium, vitamin AC, E, B12, probiotic … Has anti-oxidant effects, provides moisture, exfoliates, prevents dry, cracked skin, controls control the amount of oil under hair follicles, tighten pores.
Method 1: Use yogurt and fresh lemon
- Ingredients: ½ fresh lemon, 2 jars of unsweetened yogurt, 2 teaspoons of honey
- Mix the prepared mixture well, apply it to the skin, massage the whole body, let it sit for 15 – 20 minutes, rinse with cold water
- Persistently perform 2-3 times/week.
Method 2: Yogurt and vitamin E
- Ingredients: 5 vitamin E tablets, 1 box of unsweetened yogurt
- Mix the ingredients well, apply the mixture to the skin
- Massage gently, relax for 15 – 20 minutes, then shower with warm water
- Do it 2-3 times/week.
Notes when bathing a white body at home
To achieve the effect of whitening baths, women need to pay attention to the following issues:
- Before a whitening bath, you should proceed to exfoliate your body, rinse your body with warm water for dilated pores so that your skin can easily absorb nutrients.
- Drink plenty of water to maintain moisture, apply sunscreen when on the street to avoid sun exposure, pay attention to dry before using the cream.
- Develop a reasonable diet, avoid using foods that easily cause heat in, avoid spicy and greasy foods.
- Should increase the use of fruits such as oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, tomatoes …
- The persistent, diligent application will find it effective, if you want to have beautiful skin but too lazy, the only way is a sister to the spa to the white bath.
Above are some safe, easy-to-do natural body whitening ways to naturally whiten the skin and bring positive changes to the skin. Hope the information that we share will help you quickly own a natural, vibrant white skin.
Full Body Whitening Treatment For Fair Glowing Skin Naturally and Fast at Home | Rabia Skincare
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “how to whiten body skin fast naturally”, and bring some small value to you.
Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!