Have you gone to markets and supermarkets to buy many ingredients to cook delicious and nutritious dishes for your beloved family? In the varied and affordable food selection list, always having tomatoes is everyone’s number one priority in health and beauty care.
Tomato is not only a nutritious dish that is processed to make salads or mixed thick dipping sauce but is very suitable to be eaten with meat, fish, eggs or as a detoxifying smoothie.
More specifically, tomatoes are considered as a miracle, high-end cosmetics are an effective safety solution, often used by many women in the beauty and care of smoother skin.
Because according to the research of scientists, in 100g fresh ripe tomatoes will meet 13% of the daily needs of vitamin A, 8% of vitamin B6 needs, 33-50% of vitamin C needs.
There are also vitamins B1 (0.06mg), B2 (0.04mg), PP (0.5mg), nutrients such as protein, sugar, fat and trace minerals like calcium, iron, and potassium. phosphorus… good for health and beauty care.
However, in some cases, if you do not know how to combine tomatoes with foods or ingredients available in nature, it will have the opposite effect, seriously affecting all aspects of your health and skin.
To help you avoid this situation and save time, effort and money in the facial skincare process. A team of AZTopList staff and experienced dermatologists, dedicated to providing in-depth knowledge in all matters related to skin beauty, treatment of diseases such as melasma. skin, blurred perennial …
Read the article below and focus on carefully memorizing the long, complete article with detailed instructions from all simple to complex recipes combining beauty ingredients from tomatoes. available at home.
You pay attention to remember to persevere and apply for the correct course, ensuring that after just a few weeks, your skin will improve quickly.
In the near future, you will confidently shine, attracting all eyes with a kind face with smooth white skin like baby skin, youthful, healthy and beautiful without the need for a dedicated spa.
The use of tomatoes in treating skin pigmentation
Tomato is a fruit originating from South America and is also one of the natural beauty ingredients to help fade the blemishes on the skin without spending much time. The reason for the use of tomatoes to treat melasma is because the composition of tomatoes contains the following levels:
- Vitamin C: In tomatoes, there is a lot of vitamin C, which stimulates the skin to produce more collagen with the ability to regenerate cells in the skin with pigmentation. This vitamin C content also helps to make the skin smooth, firm and drought so that it can limit external factors such as dirt and sunlight.
- Vitamin B, lycopene, beta carotene: These contents all act as a powerful antioxidant that helps to limit the production of free radicals in cells. At the same time helps to prevent the proliferation of melanin, one of the main causes of pigmentation.
- Vitamin A: The effect is antiseptic, helps to remove the dry cuticles and effectively reduce wrinkles.
- Other micronutrients: Including iron, calcium, magnesium, nickel, … help increase the body’s resistance and protect the skin.
10 super easy tomato treatment for skin pigmentation
Tomatoes are quite benign, suitable for almost all skin types. Therefore, if you know how to apply the formula of this succulent berry, this will become a “miracle” in treating melasma and help you own a dreamy smooth white skin.
Here are 7 super easy tomato treatment recipes that you can refer and apply:
1. Treatment of skin pigmentation with tomato juice
Tomato is a fruit rich in vitamin A that has firming, melasma and antioxidant effects. At the same time, the vitamin C content in tomatoes also helps to strengthen resistance, stabilize hormones and prevent skin pigmentation caused by hormonal factors.
Therefore, eating or drinking tomato juice regularly will help your skin become rosy, white, and younger.
- First, you need to choose fresh, ripe tomatoes, peel off the stem, then wash them and let them drain.
- Next is to cut the tomatoes in half, put them all in a blender to puree until a smooth and smooth mixture, then turn off the machine.
- Drinking 2 glasses of ripe tomato juice every day will help improve skin pigmentation.
2. Treatment of skin pigmentation with a tomato mask
Melasma with tomato mask is one of the simplest and most popular ways that you can apply. If you do not have time to apply other recipes, just with a few slices of ripe tomatoes to make a mask will be the optimal solution to treat skin pigmentation for busy girls.
- Wash the tomatoes and place in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes – 1 hour.
- Wash your face thoroughly to remove dirt and sebum. Then cut the tomatoes into thin slices and apply directly to the face for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with clean water. Doing this in the evening should be more effective.
3. Treatment of skin pigmentation with tomato and rice bran flour
In rice, bran flour contains phytic acid that exfoliates and helps stimulate the ability to regenerate new cells. Therefore, using tomatoes with rice bran flour not only helps to fade spots but also helps to naturally whiten the skin.
- After washing tomatoes, pureed, you can remove the seeds and peel to make the mixture smoother.
- Next, add a teaspoon of rice bran powder to the pureed tomatoes and mix well.
- Use a brush to apply a layer of the mixture to cover your face and let it sit for about 25-30 minutes then rinse with warm water.
4. Treat melasma with tomato and lemon
The main ingredients of lemons are vitamin C and citric acid, which are effective in removing dead skin cells in the area of the skin. At the same time, it helps to regenerate new white skin cells, beautiful and firmer. So, to increase vitamin C in the treatment of melasma, you can combine tomato juice with lemon juice.
- After washing tomatoes, puree them.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice to pureed tomatoes to make a paste.
- Wash your face, apply the mixture to the affected areas and relax for 20 minutes to allow the essence to penetrate deeply into the cells.
- Wash your face again with clean water. Apply this method every week from 1-2 times and after 1-2 months will give the best melasma treatment results.
- Lemons contain acids that are corrosive, so you should limit your sun exposure after using this mask.
- Should apply the mask at night before bed, because at this time the skin is resting so it will absorb water better melasma essence.
- This melasma treatment formula is suitable for normal skin, oily skin, acne skin and dry skin.
5. Treat melasma with tomatoes and potatoes
In potato, tubers contain many components are vitamins A, B, C and protein is not only good for health but also good for the skin. These essences have moisturizing, darkening, melasma treatment and skin whitening effects quite effectively.
- Potatoes are peeled, washed and boiled. After ripening, bring it to puree.
- Tomatoes remove seeds to squeeze water. Then mix these 2 ingredients to form a thick mixture.
- Gently apply the mixture to the affected area and relax for 20 minutes until the mask is frozen, then rinse your face with clean water.
- Each week, do this method 2-3 times and persevere for 1-2 months will see the results.
- Limit the mask of the tomato combined with potato on the skin with sores or open mouth because it will make the wound more susceptible to infection and difficult to heal.
- This formula is suitable for those with oily skin, oily skin and sun-dull skin.
6. Treat melasma with tomato and honey
Honey is considered to be a miracle, often applied by women in beauty. Because in honey contains many components are vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, K, E, C, … and antioxidants. These essences are often extracted to make special skin pigmentation creams.
Therefore, treating skin pigmentation with tomatoes combined with honey will help antibacterial, keep the skin fresh and smooth. At the same time, it helps to fade pigmentation marks and improve skin pigmentation so that the skin becomes brighter.
- Half a series of tomatoes removed the seeds and pureed.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey and pureed tomatoes to make a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply this mixture to the affected area and relax for 15 minutes to allow the essence to penetrate deeply into the skin.
- Wash your face with clean water. Each week, carry out masking this mixture from 1-2 times to see the expected results.
7. Treat melasma with tomatoes and fresh milk
Fresh milk is not only a delicious and nutritious beverage but also contains many vitamins A, D, E and minerals that are effective in soothing the skin. At the same time, in fresh milk also contains a large amount of lactic acid that is capable of exfoliating the skin, especially the areas of skin that are pigmented and help to naturally brighten the skin.
- After washing tomatoes, then squeeze water.
- Pour fresh milk into tomato juice in the ratio of 1: 1 and then use cotton soaked in this solution to apply on areas with melasma.
- Relax for 20-30 minutes then rinse your face with warm water. Apply this method about 2-3 times a week to see a noticeable effect.
- In raw milk contains lactic acid, which has exfoliating properties, making the skin weak and prone to sun exposure. Therefore, after applying this mask, you should limit your exposure to the sun, the best time to apply is at night before bed.
- Should choose fresh milk without sugar will bring a better effect of melasma.
8. Melasma with tomato and cucumber
Cucumber is one of the ingredients for skin beauty that is commonly applied by women. The main ingredient of cucumber is 95% water, thereby helping to moisturize the skin and limit dry skin pigmentation.
In addition, cucumber also contains a number of vitamins C, E and minerals that work to remove dead skin cells and help repel skin pigmentation effectively.
- 1/2 ripe tomatoes remove seeds and puree.
- Rinse 1/4 of a cucumber, slice it into thin slices and put it in the machine to puree it with tomatoes.
- Clean your face clean and then apply this mixture to the affected area. Combine with gentle massage within 10 minutes, then wash your face with clean water.
- Use a tomato and cucumber mask about 2 times a week for the best melasma treatment effect. Apply continuously within 1-2 months will see the spots fade away, the skin also becomes visibly plump.
- For sensitive skin, use of this mask should be limited.
- The ingredients before making the mask need to be soaked with dilute salt water to sterilize and disinfect.
9. Treat melasma with tomato and passion fruit
Passion fruit is not only the fruit used to make a nutritious drink but it is also used as an ingredient in skin pigmentation treatment. In passion fruit contains citric acid and vitamin C components which are very good in treating skin pigmentation.
- Tomatoes are washed and then put in the machine to puree.
- Passion fruit peeled and ground with tomatoes for a mixture of masks in a ratio of 1: 1.
- Clean your face, apply this mixture and let it sit for 30 minutes then rinse. Follow this formula 2-3 times a week to see the effect as desired.
10. Treat melasma with tomatoes and oatmeal
Besides being used as a delicious drink, but oatmeal is also used as an ingredient to treat skin pigmentation thanks to the rich content of vitamins B1, B2, B6, E, and K. When combined with tomatoes, it will form an exfoliating mixture, which blurs dark spots and effectively whitens the skin.
- Rinse 1 tomato, remove the seeds and puree.
- Place 2 tablespoons of oatmeal in a small bowl, add a little water and mix to allow the oatmeal to slowly expand.
- Then mix the 2 ingredients above to form a mixture of melasma.
- Relax for 20 minutes then rinse your face with water. Do this method 2 times a week and continuously for 1-2 months to see the expected results.
Some notes when treating melasma with tomatoes
Tomato melasma is a safe, cost-effective method of beauty without causing side effects. To help bring the optimum effect, during use, you need to note a number of issues as follows:
- Because it is a natural treatment of skin pigmentation, you need to persistently use it for a long time to give the essence time to work.
- The materials used must be clean and pure because it plays a huge role in bringing the melasma effect later.
- Limit sun exposure when applying the above formulas to avoid sun exposure and re-pigmentation. The best time to apply the mask is in the evening before bed.
- Before using the masking melasma above, you need to take a small amount test into the skin to check the sensitivity of the skin to avoid irritation.
Above 10 super easy tomato treatment recipes that you can refer to. However, this method is only really effective for mild melasma, for long-term melasma you should see a dermatologist directly to be examined and intervened. intensive treatment.
How To Use Tomato To Treat Skin Pigmentation, Dark Spots, Acne Scars Easily At Home !!
Hopefully, the information above has helped you to gain some more knowledge about “ How To Use Tomato To Treat Skin Pigmentation, Dark Spots, Acne Scars Easily At Home”, and bring some small value to you.
Please share this article if you feel it useful. Thanks!